Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

JS14
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Service showing US date format, Desktop showing UK Format

Hi,

When publsihing a report from Desktop which has UK date format (dd/mm/yyy), the service is showing as US format (mm/dd/yyyy). I have tried the usual suspects and it still will not work, examples below:

Browser Settings

JS14_0-1704472695572.png

Power BI Service Language Settings:

JS14_3-1704472819537.png

Power BI Current File Settings

JS14_2-1704472792015.png

Example of Dates in Desktop

JS14_4-1704472861543.png

Same Dates in Service After Publishing

JS14_5-1704473053492.png

Any ideas on what else could be causing this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
v-kongfanf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JS14 ,

After setting the region in the cloud, try clearing the browser cache. Log back in and see if the time format set is valid.

Best Regards,
Adamk Kong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hi Adamk,

I've tried that and still nothing. Tried using other browsers too which have been set up the same and it still doesn't work. Should probably point out that this also shows the same for others I've shared the report with, so there is something odd happening but I can't work out why it would change between them!

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.