Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vmsouza30
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Rotation Dashboards and Automatic Atualizaction

We use many indicator monitoring panels and now we need to make them available on TVs scattered around the areas.

We would like to project the Dashboards, using automatic screen rotation without requiring any user interaction, and too the information is automatically update on the panel, in each screen change.

Is it possible in Power BI to aplicate this kind of functionality, which is extremely important and our indicator culture currently? That is, the rotation of the dashboards automatically with dynamic update of information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmsouza30,

I don't think there is a built-in solution for this currently. Here is similar idea shared on Power BI Ideas. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature.Smiley Happy

In addition, could you try the Windows 10 Dashboard Rotator which is used to rotate a series of Power BI dashboards at configurable intervals to see if it works in your scenario?Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
_picoloto43
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hey @vmsouza30

I created an extension in Chrome to make this. It's very simple usage.

https://github.com/PicolotoLF/SlideShowPowerBI

Some people have used it, you can check in this post

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Displaying-Power-BI-Web-Reports-As-SlideShow/td-p/159453

I hope it helps you too

Not working anymore. Any time my data refreshes it stops. Please help.

MateuszBI
Advocate I
Advocate I

For our customer suggested tool did not work as expected. We have come with working solution:

1. Install Chrome
  2. Install Chrome Addin – Revolver
  3. In Chrome open Dashboards and add ?chromeless=1 at the end and press enter
  4. Prepare reports in tabs
  5. Run Chrome addon Revolver.
  6. Press F11 to enter full screen mode
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmsouza30,

I don't think there is a built-in solution for this currently. Here is similar idea shared on Power BI Ideas. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature.Smiley Happy

In addition, could you try the Windows 10 Dashboard Rotator which is used to rotate a series of Power BI dashboards at configurable intervals to see if it works in your scenario?Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors