Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

iker_b
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Premium refresh limit

Hi everyone!

I wanted to adquire a Power BI Premium license (not the "per capacity" one, but the "per user" one) because I needed to refresh my dashboard every 30 minutes, and according to the official information provided by Microsoft I should be able to schedule 48 refreshes per day. However, when I get to scheduled refresh options in my data source, I just can set 8 refreshes. Why is that? Do I have to set anything else up to have that option? If we just can have the report refreshed every 3 hours, Power BI will not be useful for us, and the size of our company makes it not worth paying a full "per capacity" license.

If anyone has any solution to this, I would appreciate it a lot

Best regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
magsod
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Make sure that the workspace where you have published the dataset is configured to Premium per user and not Pro

magsod_0-1667898477684.png

If you have configured the workspace correctly you should be able to schedule more than 8 refreshes per day.

Br,

Magnus 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
magsod
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Make sure that the workspace where you have published the dataset is configured to Premium per user and not Pro

magsod_0-1667898477684.png

If you have configured the workspace correctly you should be able to schedule more than 8 refreshes per day.

Br,

Magnus 

iker_b
Frequent Visitor

It worked! Thank you very much

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors