Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

cthurston
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power BI Filter not appearing correctly.

My filters on reports are normally right justified.  The filter on this report works fine on desktop but not in the app.further rightfurther rightmoved rightmoved rightleft justifiedleft justified

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, 

This is the latest updated message from pg:

We've identified an issue where visuals are getting 5px less space than before with this latest update.  To push a fix will take some time, however -- our current ETA will be to deploy the fix starting early next week

As a workaround, set the top padding in the Border card to 0.  The border may need to be enabled and set to a clear color (matching background or with conditional-formatting color with the alpha set to 0) in order to change this value.  Alternatively, once the fix is deployed, no change will need to be made.

And this is the new awareness in the Power BI support page:

Screenshot 2021-09-17 154916.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @

According to the support page of Power BI, this issue has been fixed in 19th September, does the slicer normally work in you side now?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, 

This is the latest updated message from pg:

We've identified an issue where visuals are getting 5px less space than before with this latest update.  To push a fix will take some time, however -- our current ETA will be to deploy the fix starting early next week

As a workaround, set the top padding in the Border card to 0.  The border may need to be enabled and set to a clear color (matching background or with conditional-formatting color with the alpha set to 0) in order to change this value.  Alternatively, once the fix is deployed, no change will need to be made.

And this is the new awareness in the Power BI support page:

Screenshot 2021-09-17 154916.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

This issue has been displayed as awareness on the Power BI support page. So just stay tuned and wait for the update.

vrobertqmsft_0-1631699281397.png

What's more, a similar issue has been reported internally,ICM: 259743281

I will update here if I got any latest info.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @cthurston 

I am also seeing the same issue. I am sure that the Power BI team is aware of this and should hopefully be fixed soon! If you could give it a few days

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors