Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

Power BI Audit Logs - outside the USA

Does anyone know when the audit logs will be available to customers outside the USA?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vanessafvg Check this out. It is avaialble for all regions except Australia and Europe.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
jdzapatap

Hi, i was checking the activities that we can audit in Power BI throught the portal office 365, but i need just one, who did create workspaces of Power BI in my company, does this activity exist? .

Rich_P_G
Helper I
Helper I

Could someone confirm when we will have this in Europe?

This is critical.

I know this is an old topic, but it should be available now.

yes it is 🙂

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Are you sure?  I check and see no logs of any kind.

For us in EU it is 100% sure working.

Just to double check, have you enabled Power BI specific audit logging?

Otherwise you will not see Power BI entries..

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-admin-auditing/

are you an admin?  

Here I'm in Japan just purchased PBI Pro trial and cannot see audit log on O365 center.

Setting on PBI Service is On for audit log.

Not sure it's only personal problem though...

Old topic, but I wanted to know, as a Canadian user, where is the audit log information stored? The tenant settings warn that the information could be stored in the US or other countries, but I really need to be sure where the data is going.

Also, I assume I need to have the unified audit log feature in office 365 working first, and then I need to activate the "Create audit logs for internal activity auditing and compliance" setting in the Power BI tenant settings before anything Power BI related will appear in the logs?

Are we sure this is available outside of the US?  I review the logs and I don't show any results..

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vanessafvg Check this out. It is avaialble for all regions except Australia and Europe.

unfortunately i am in the UK, i dont see it available yet 😞

Hi,

I dont see Auditing for any of my outside of USA tenants , 

Could someone from Microsoft comment on that ? 

Should this be working already ? 

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors