Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

abhijeetbehuria
Frequent Visitor

Power BI API to get the list of dashboards where the entered user id have direct access

Hii ,

Actually i tried this  "Admin - Users GetUserArtifactAccessAsAdmin".But it's showing me irrelevant output.Like if i enter x in the UserId field , i should get the list of dashboards where the user have direct access .But with this one , it's showing other dashbaord .Like if the user x has direct access to only A1 dashboard but it's showing B1,c1 and A1.

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abhijeetbehuria ,

If you want to use the Rest API: Admin - Dashboards GetDashboardUsersAsAdminthe prerequisite is that you must have administrator rights (such as Office 365 Global Administrator or Power BI Service Administrator) to call this API or authenticate via service principal.

1. Sign in Power BI Service, click the dashboard you want to get the user list

vpollymsft_0-1677561129331.png

2. Get the codes circled in red circle after the link dashboards/ in below screenshot

vpollymsft_1-1677561129522.png

3.  Copy and paste it in the parameters dashboardId* textbox just as the one in below screenshot

Finally, it will return the user list who can access that dashboard...

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hii Thanks for replying me .Actually i want pass the userID or mailid of any particular user and want to get list of reports that the user has access to .Can you help me on that 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors