Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pin to Cloud

Morning all,

I've been tasked with investigating whether we can pin visuals from an on-prem pbix file to a cloud dahsboard. I can see that this is available for items on an SSRS report but not for items from a pbix file - does anyone know if this is possible?

I should also mention that at the minute our organization is using the August 2018 release so it might be a feature we don't have access to yet - which is fine, we just need to know if it'd be available in a future upgrade.

Cheers in advance!

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous 

It is possible.You may publish the on-prem report to power bi service.Then pin the visual from the report to a dashboard.Here is the video about it.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning @v-cherch-msft ,

Whilst that is helpful - thak you!

What we're actually looking to do is upload products to our reporting server, have users connect to thir Cloud accounts and then be able to pin from the RS to a Cloud dashboard - is this possible?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors