Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

akhaliq7
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Paginated Reports?

I know that you can publish paginated reports on a premium per user license. But for someone else to view that report on my workspace do they also need a premium per user license?  If yes then It will be expensive to upgrade everyone to premium, is there a workaround?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

@akhaliq7,

Content in a Premium per User (PPU) workspace indeed needs a PPU license for everyone to consume it.

The only other option is getting Premium per Capacity, but I'm guessing that'll be even more expensive, depending on the number of users you are serving.. 🙂 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

@akhaliq7,

Content in a Premium per User (PPU) workspace indeed needs a PPU license for everyone to consume it.

The only other option is getting Premium per Capacity, but I'm guessing that'll be even more expensive, depending on the number of users you are serving.. 🙂 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

some reports will serve acount managers, the number of account managers are roughly 45, some reports are for upper management which number 4-5. So 50 licenses will still be cheaper than the premium per capacity which works out at $4,995 a month. 50 licenses only cost $1,000 a month, 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors