Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

myon
Frequent Visitor

PQ Online cache/visual bug? Perpetual loading screen (Datamarts and Dataflow)

Update 2023-05-10, can't author new Flows or Marts anymore:
Tried the browser debugger. It complains about

• 404: An iframe has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox.
  • 403 on /metadata/artifacts/definitions:1
  • ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR on europe.prod.powerquery.microsoft.com/api/trace/message

Debugger message:

wabi-north-europe-e-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/powerbi/metadata/app?preferReadOnlySession=true:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () wabi-north-europe-e-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/metadata/artifacts/definitions:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () web.vendors.min.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.js:1 An iframe which has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox attribute can escape its sandboxing. K.insertBefore @ web.vendors.min.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.js:1 /cdsaauthoring:1 An iframe which has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox attribute can escape its sandboxing. ApiRequest.ts:179 POST https://europe.prod.powerquery.microsoft.com/api/trace/message net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I have also tried these things

1. Check your permissions: Ensure that you have the correct permissions to access Power Query Online and the resources you are trying to access. You may need to contact your administrator to verify your permissions.

2. Clear browser cache: Clearing your browser's cache can help resolve issues that might be caused by cached data. To do this in Microsoft Edge, press Ctrl + Shift + Del, and then select 'Cached images and files' and click 'Clear now.'

3. Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with web applications. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if the issue persists.

Original message:

Upon editing a dataflow from this screen

myon_0-1683100194239.png

I get stuck in a perpetual loading screen

myon_1-1683100227700.png

Trying to navigate away from this screen in the UI gives me this error

myon_2-1683100303989.png

Refreshing the web page through F5 or shift+F5 just brings me back to the first image.

How can I solve this?

Edit: Additional info
Using Edge Version 112.0.1722.68 (Official build) (64-bit)
Same issue in Chrome Version 112.0.5615.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Tried to edit another dataflow I authored 3 months ago, same issue

Edit2: I asked our PBI tenant admin two days ago to move our workspace to a capacity that we knew had less load since I thought this was the problem at first. Now, I should double check that this capacity does not have high load as well...but just wanted to say this while I check.

Edit 3: Capacity is not overloaded.

Edit 4: Firefox could not load either, same behaviour. Collegue could open it on his computer after ownership was transferred.

Edit 5: Same issue in Datamarts in the Get Data window

myon_1-1683117402025.png

myon_0-1683117390750.png

3 REPLIES 3
myon
Frequent Visitor

Updated with more info.

myon
Frequent Visitor

The issue persists to this day.

myon
Frequent Visitor

This seems to be the same case. Going to check if I can get Firefox installed on my work computer.
Solved: Dataflow page not loading - Microsoft Power BI Community

Edit: Did not work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors