Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cleitoncsl
Regular Visitor

PDF Export not Exporting

Greetings.

Yesterday, 01/24/2024, a problem started only with an account that has a premium and ppu license, when I click on the Send now button.

cleitoncsl_0-1706098225320.png

MSG: Disable full report attachment or migrate to Premium Gen2 to run this subscription

cleitoncsl_0-1706098771485.png

We have 45 users with premium and ppu licenses but this error only occurs with one account. I opened a ticket with Microsoft but unfortunately I think I wasn't clear in my explanation to the analyst.

Is there anyone else with the same error?

7 REPLIES 7

Hello! First time posting on these forums.

This a bug we are aware of. The fix is moving through our internal rings and communications have just gone out this late afternoon to most impacted customers.

There is currently a workaround in case you do not receive the communication:

1. Edit the subscription removing the Full report attachment option and enabling the subscription

2. Save the subscription

3. Edit the subscription adding back on the full report attchment option

4. Save the subscription

5. You can now use the Send Now button again. (This workaround also applies if you are trying to enable a full report attachment subscription)

Unfortunately until the fix is fully out the subscription will need to stay in an enabled state but if you set the start date in the future then you will not receive any unwanted scheduled emails. 

This workaround is not working for our users. Workspace and App are in Premium Capacity but when attempting to 'Attach Full Report' the selection is greyed out and they receive a report is not in Premium Capacity error message.

I ended up deleting and rebuilding the subscription to get this to work. 

I found going into your browser development tools and initiating Empty Cache + Hard Reload fixed it most times.

Thanks for the reply. This workaround does not appear to fix the issue we have. Is there a timeline on resolution for the underlying issue?

AdamOrtega
Frequent Visitor

I am also having this issue today 1/25/24. Previously had no issues with subscription from this workspace backed by P2 capacity. I am admin on the Tenant, Capacity and Workspace.

Any ideas why this may have cropped up?

v-xuxinyi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cleitoncsl 

Can you provide a little more detail on the account that is getting the error, such as is it in the same domain as the other account?

I have a suggestion: you can check if the account settings match those of other users who are not experiencing the problem.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _Yuliax

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors