Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AverageAsker
Helper I
Helper I

Not able to pin a Visual anymore

I created my dashboard around 1 month ago or so, now I am back to it to make some changes and I currently not seeing an ability to pin a Visual, instead I can pin entire page only (I am using Direct Query mode). This was 100% possible about 1 month ago or so, did the functionality regressed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AverageAsker
Helper I
Helper I

Comes out I figured out what is going on. The way reports are showed up in the Service's designer seems to change - the default view is "Fit to Page" and that view doesn't show manu context "menus" when I hover the visual, and therefore I could not see Pin Visual "menu" neither. Once I switched to another view (anything else then "Fit to Page") I started seeing "Pin Visual" as well as other.

This seems to be a bug.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AverageAsker
Helper I
Helper I

Comes out I figured out what is going on. The way reports are showed up in the Service's designer seems to change - the default view is "Fit to Page" and that view doesn't show manu context "menus" when I hover the visual, and therefore I could not see Pin Visual "menu" neither. Once I switched to another view (anything else then "Fit to Page") I started seeing "Pin Visual" as well as other.

This seems to be a bug.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors