Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BIanon
Resolver I
Resolver I

New app experience issues

Hello Community,
I accidently enabled the new app experience for one of my client workspaces and am now unable to update their app.

I cannot find a setting which will allow me to publish, seemingly no matter what I do it keeps saying "All items are hidden from your audiences". I am literally just updating an existing app, I'm not pushing out new content to new users?

Can someone please advice I am super pressed for time and all I wish for is just to go back to the old experience which just worked

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @BIanon 

What you need to do is to ensure that you add all the existing reports and dashboards to the Add Content page as shown below?

GilbertQ_0-1673905939085.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hello and thank you for your response,
I have succesfully updated some of my apps but I have a couple where after I add my new report and remove the old one there is no show/hide button. What can I do when this happens?

I got it to work by noticing that newly added reports are hidden by default for some reason and I just needed to show but for some apps the button is not there

Missing show/hide button:

BIanon_0-1673946978604.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors