Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

mismail
Frequent Visitor

Need to know if G-suite users can login to Power BI service using their G-suite account/credential

Hello there,

One of our client is managing their users on Google G-suite and they want to access power BI reports with their existing Google G-suite accounts.

Can we integrate/configure SSO between G-suite and Azure AD accounts so that G-suite users logged into power BI without issue.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mismail,

I have consulted the Production Team for the problem, I will inform you the first time when I received any information.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks - I'll wait for your reply

Hi @mismail,

The Production Team replied me that "Microsoft does not have any specific code in these products to support G-Suite (or any equivalent software like Okta, etc.)".

I suggest that you could ask for help in G Suite forum:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabcon_Europe_Social_Bogo

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors