Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dharland
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Modern Visual Tooltips don't Behave Correctly

The new Modern Visual Tooltips don't work correctly on any visuals. The user is unable to select the underlying links because they disappear as soon as the mouse is moved. To make matters worse, after unchecking the Preview Feature, restarting PBI Desktop, and publishing the report again, the Modern Visual Tooltips are still present in the report in the Service. And after deleting the Report and Dataset from the Service and publishing the Report to the Service, the Modern Visual Tooltips still appear.

7 REPLIES 7
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dharland ,

In your case, you can't close Tooltips? Could you please share your screenshots?

Best Regards,
Winniz

AJMChris
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi everyone. I am also having the same problem. Has anyone managed to resolve it? (I've updated everything as suggested)

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @paultredrea 

have you tried installing the latest version of Power BI Desktop and then re-uploading the PBIX?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

The report was created with the latest desktop version

paultredrea
Advocate II
Advocate II

I'm having the same issue. Tired with both Edge Canary and Chrome (latest versions). Doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys we are also facing the same issue with our report.

We are using the latest versions of the browser

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @dharland 

Can you please make sure that the user has the latest version of a browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)

Also have a look at the report settings to change the settings in the Power BI Service for the modern header options?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors