Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LRF14

Metric has failed to refresh

Hi everyone,

I have been using Power BI Goals (now Metrics) since Nov21, without any issue. Just on this saturday I started receiving emails (around 200) that the Metric X has failed to refresh, affecting pretty much every single one of my metrics. I even got messages for scorecards that don't even exist anymore as they were deleted.

When I check the Metrics I don't really see any issue with them (except obviously the one that was deleted)

Has anyone faced this issue before?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dcrow5378
Helper III
Helper III

Facing the same issue.  Receiving 6 emails per hour stating Metric ... has failed to refresh.  Scorecards have all been deleted, but failure notificaitons continue.
Working with Microsoft currently.  Will update if they come up with a fix.

UPDATE: "This was identified as a Bug and Fix is going to deployed at the end of second week of august."

Microsoft said this should be fixed 8/12/2022.

dcrow5378_0-1659981068621.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Darek_Darek

Have the same!

pay_2019
Frequent Visitor

Looks like we are all having the same issue, I keep filling up my inbox with messages telling me I cannot refresh the metrics, even though I have now deleted them. Hopefully this can be resolved very soon.

dcrow5378
Helper III
Helper III

Facing the same issue.  Receiving 6 emails per hour stating Metric ... has failed to refresh.  Scorecards have all been deleted, but failure notificaitons continue.
Working with Microsoft currently.  Will update if they come up with a fix.

UPDATE: "This was identified as a Bug and Fix is going to deployed at the end of second week of august."

Microsoft said this should be fixed 8/12/2022.

dcrow5378_0-1659981068621.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

we have same issue with deleted metirc still sending us hourly email regarding failed to refresh. I believe this is a bug. Please investigate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Untitled.png

 please see attached screenshot

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors