Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

LRF14

Metric has failed to refresh

Hi everyone,

I have been using Power BI Goals (now Metrics) since Nov21, without any issue. Just on this saturday I started receiving emails (around 200) that the Metric X has failed to refresh, affecting pretty much every single one of my metrics. I even got messages for scorecards that don't even exist anymore as they were deleted.

When I check the Metrics I don't really see any issue with them (except obviously the one that was deleted)

Has anyone faced this issue before?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dcrow5378
Helper III
Helper III

Facing the same issue.  Receiving 6 emails per hour stating Metric ... has failed to refresh.  Scorecards have all been deleted, but failure notificaitons continue.
Working with Microsoft currently.  Will update if they come up with a fix.

UPDATE: "This was identified as a Bug and Fix is going to deployed at the end of second week of august."

Microsoft said this should be fixed 8/12/2022.

dcrow5378_0-1659981068621.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Darek_Darek

Have the same!

pay_2019
Frequent Visitor

Looks like we are all having the same issue, I keep filling up my inbox with messages telling me I cannot refresh the metrics, even though I have now deleted them. Hopefully this can be resolved very soon.

dcrow5378
Helper III
Helper III

Facing the same issue.  Receiving 6 emails per hour stating Metric ... has failed to refresh.  Scorecards have all been deleted, but failure notificaitons continue.
Working with Microsoft currently.  Will update if they come up with a fix.

UPDATE: "This was identified as a Bug and Fix is going to deployed at the end of second week of august."

Microsoft said this should be fixed 8/12/2022.

dcrow5378_0-1659981068621.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

we have same issue with deleted metirc still sending us hourly email regarding failed to refresh. I believe this is a bug. Please investigate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Untitled.png

 please see attached screenshot

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors