Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix does not display values if there is not column

HI everyone,

I'm using a Live connections to SSAS Multidimensional and I published my reports in Power BI Cloud.

From this morning I'am seeing this issue:
Every Matrix I have, that doesn't have any field in "columns", is not showing any data:

image.png

without columns

image.png

with columns

As you can see, the scenario is the same and I even can see the same field out and inside the matrix (%Budget).

The strange thing here is that I ONLY have this issue where I'm using my company internet connection, if I connect with another WiFi or with mobile connection, everyting is ok. (Now the issue is happening with every kind of connection.)

Is there anyone with the same problem?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

According to your description above, I have just tested it on my environment. And I cannot reproduce the same issue. 

r1.PNG

The strange thing here is that I ONLY have this issue where I'm using my company internet connection, if I connect with another WiFi or with mobile connection, everyting is ok.

In this scenario, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI Support page for better assistance on this issue. Smiley Happy

Regards

We are experiencing the same issue.  No data if a column is not defined when published.  Looks fine on the desktop but pulished is blank.  Adding a column works and table data works....matrix without column doesn't work.  Help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors