Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Merlyn
Regular Visitor

Making the text box in Power BI's report editable in PowerPoint

Hi,

I have pulled a report page from Power BI online into Power Point. This page has text boxes incorporated. I was hoping for these text boxes to be editable in Powerpoint so that I do not have to go back to Power BI to make chnages to the notes in the text box. Was hoping to treat all the pages in this report like a template where notes can be editable. Will this feature be enabled anytime sooner?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jialongy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi   @Merlyn 

Your question is about the text boxes form Power BI Online to be editable in Powerpoint.

Unfortunately , this feature is currently not supported.

You can propose an idea about this, you can submit your idea by going to the link below.

Home (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,

Jayleny

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jialongy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi   @Merlyn 

Your question is about the text boxes form Power BI Online to be editable in Powerpoint.

Unfortunately , this feature is currently not supported.

You can propose an idea about this, you can submit your idea by going to the link below.

Home (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,

Jayleny

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors