Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Make apps visible to entire organization

Hi,

Is there a way to make an app visible in app market so that everyone of the organization can see it but can’t get it unless the app creator give access to them? I'm looking for a dynamic way to list all the reports that are in use inside our organization.

Thanks in advance!

Julia

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I agree with @StefanoGrimaldi that users can only see the apps they have access in app market. 

If you want to get the report list in an organization, you can also use Power BI REST APIs  or PowerShell cmdlets.

Reference:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Get-a-list-of-all-reports-and-dashboards-in-my-organization/m-p/879875

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/To-get-Power-BI-workspace-and-report-details-in-organisation/m-p/568177

Kindly let me know if this helps.
Community Support Team _ Jing Zhang
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

actually no, they cant see them in the market if they dont have it shared with them (inside your company), you can use "power bi helper" its a tool that you can use to make a report and get that sort of list on the service. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors