Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hajoo125
Frequent Visitor

Issues with On-premises data gateway(personal mode)

Hello Everyone,

Over the past few days i have been getting refresh failure notifications even though my personal gateway says active and running(you can see in the image, the first gateway works and thats what i have been using for months).

pbi gateway image 1.JPG

I then tried to download the latest version of the gateway and after installation, i get the error shown in the image as "Not Configured Correctly" even though the gateway app says its online(please see image below).

pbi gateway image 2.JPG

I have no idea how to uninstall and reinstall. 

1 REPLY 1
garethp
Frequent Visitor

I'm also having issues with my gateway but for different reasons.

To uninstall / reinstall press the Start menu and type "Add or remove programs" and click the tile that pops up.  This will launch the add or remove programs window, in it will be a list of all your programs -  either type 'Gateway' in the search box or scroll down to find the gateway. Upon clicking it you should be able to click the 'uninstall' button.

Make sure you double check that there isn't two versions running to, if so uninstall both of them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors