Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JulianEvrard

Issue to share Power Bi in Teams

Hi guys, I would like to share a Power Bi report in a Teams group.

I have the app Power Bi in Teams, I'm the owner of the report and the data base but when I try to share the report, the button "save" is not available (always in grey). I don't understand why ? Do you have ideas to fix this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

For french (as me ^^): Bonjour à tous, je souhaiterais partager un rapport powerbi dans un canal teams.

J'ai bien l'application powerbi dans teams, je suis bien le propriétaire du rapport powerbi et des data mais lorsque je souhaite enregistrer le rapport powerbi dans la conversation, le bouton "sauvegarder" qui sert à valider le partage reste grisé. Je ne peux donc pas cliquer dessus... Auriez vous des idées pour résoudre ce problème ? Un grand merci par avance. 

Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JulianEvrard,

It’s a know issue that Power BI users in Teams will see 'Save' button disabled when creating new tabs. Some users will not be able to create new tabs as 'Save' button is disabled. Some customers have reported it as intermittent. The engineers are working on the fix, and they will update the ETA once available.

Currently, please take this workaround: Open Teams on Firefox browser and then create new tabs there.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JulianEvrard,

It’s a know issue that Power BI users in Teams will see 'Save' button disabled when creating new tabs. Some users will not be able to create new tabs as 'Save' button is disabled. Some customers have reported it as intermittent. The engineers are working on the fix, and they will update the ETA once available.

Currently, please take this workaround: Open Teams on Firefox browser and then create new tabs there.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Hi Caiyun, Thanks a lot ! You fixed my issue 🙏. Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors