Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chudson
Helper IV
Helper IV

Is The Power BI Online Service Down?

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues access reports on the Power BI Service?  

Thanks,

Chris

8 REPLIES 8
blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ is now reporting a service degradation

blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

We are seeing the same, slow loading pages, timeouts, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also having issues. At first I couldn't even load the page, now it loads slowly but some features are not working at all. I've been trying to share a report and I'm just getting a spinning wheel.

Twan
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

The main portal wasn't loading for a while.  It loads now but individual Apps will still not load.

chudson
Helper IV
Helper IV

I will say it is still very slow to load any reports and some of my visuals are not loading in my reports.  They just keep spinning.

chudson
Helper IV
Helper IV

We are back online over here as of right now, thanks!  Will reply back again if issues persist

rvissapragada
Frequent Visitor

We are also having the issues with app.powerbi.com. It is not loading and displaying the following error

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
An unknown error occurred. If you continue to see this error, please provide the following information when requesting support.
Date and Time: 2020-12-02 18:21:41Z
Activity Id: de98c763-04e3-4ed8-bc82-ea318dd2c690
switchback5
Frequent Visitor

I'm having a ton of issues, can't get any reports to load.  Also cannot access the data source settings pages for these reports.

switchback5_0-1606933413906.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors