Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Incremental refresh won't update data

I am trying to set up an incremental refresh on my reports as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-premium-incremental-refresh.

I have set the RangeStart: 1/1/2018 12:00:00 AM and RangeEnd: 12/31/2018 12:00:00 PM.

Also, have configured incremental refresh to store rows of 10 years and refresh rows of the last 3 quarters. 

Deleted my old pbix file and published the changes into my premium workspace (diamond is there). Even after multiple data refreshes, I have only data up to Dec 2018. Why isn't powerBI service updating the parameters and data?

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Assuming that you have all the setup correctly done as per the link that you sent, then have you reviewed this link?  Troubleshooting refresh scenarios - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If you don't find anything that the link explains, then I would sugest (as does this link) to open a ticket.

Let us know the result to help the next person.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.