Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Adrián_AM
Frequent Visitor

I try to publish a report in the web but it just load and don't show anything

Hello, I created an "onmicrosoft" account in order to try the functionalities of Power Bi and other tools.

I have configured the tenant setting to allow "publish on web", and I am able to generate a code and a url (that I can see active in the tenant settings "admin embedded codes".

The problem is that every time I open the menu to copy the URL nothing appears in the preview, and after one minute it stop with an error saying "This content is not available"

I can share the report private passing a link that requires sign in Power BI but I was trying to share it publicly. It just a simple report with just one table, no RLS, and it is in my personal work space. Any clues about how to solve this issue ???

I let you down here an example URL to one of this reports
https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYTUxNjQ1NTQtMzJmYy00NDljLThhYmQtNjdiZDg0YTg2NGViIiwidCI6ImM5N...Problema_habilitar_publicación_web_powerbi.png

1 REPLY 1
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Adrián_AM 

Please consider the following points:

1.Do you have the related license, if you want to publish the report to Web from your personal workspace, you need to have the Power BI license, you can refer to the following link.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#prerequisites

2.Please check if the "Azure Private Link" option is enabled, if it is enabled, please contact the admin to disable it, you can refer to the following link.

Solved: Publish to Web - This content isn't available. Lea... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.