Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rylach
Helper II
Helper II

How to hide non-PowerBI workspaces from Power BI menu?

Hi.

I'm using Power BI and some other O365 services (e-mail, yammer etc.). A few days ago suddenly all my Yammer groups appeared as workspaces in Power BI menu. It's very annoying, I need only one or two workspaces for sharing my PBI reports, and finding them in the long list ist time consuming.

What has been changed in O365 lately ? Can I remove the my-yammer-only-groups from the 'Workspaces' menu ?

TIA

R.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.
3 REPLIES 3
pawand23
Frequent Visitor

Anyone found any solution for this? It seems like Power BI is not implementing this solution neither they have anything in their roadmap. 

If you found any alternative way then please share it here so we could implement the same. This is really show stopper for us. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rylach,

Recently, collaborating in Office 365 starts from the app workspace in Power BI, which may be related.

Can I remove the my-yammer-only-groups from the 'Workspaces' menu ?

I don't think there is an option to do it currently. I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors