Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NewUser777
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to do monthly and yearly data refresh in Power BI Premium service?

How to do monthly and yearly data refresh in Power BI Premium service?

I have not seen any option to schedule monthly or yearly refresh as there is no calendar option available in Power BI premium P1 capacity hence want to know how do we do it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NewUser777 ,

Unfortunately, this is by design. power BI is now unable to achieve what you need . You can here  Power BI Service: Scheduled refresh - Refresh frequency  , More refresh schedules frequency  and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote  to help make it happen as soon as possible.

I have also found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Yearly Schedule Refresh in Power BI Service? - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hugoss
Regular Visitor

@NewUser777 ,

I've faced same problema and decided to publish my solution at Linkedin. You can check it at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/power-bi-monthlyyearly-update-hugo-silva.

Please consider mark this as solution, if it suits you problem.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NewUser777 ,

Unfortunately, this is by design. power BI is now unable to achieve what you need . You can here  Power BI Service: Scheduled refresh - Refresh frequency  , More refresh schedules frequency  and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote  to help make it happen as soon as possible.

I have also found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Yearly Schedule Refresh in Power BI Service? - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Unbelievable !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors