Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Krunalbpatel
Helper III
Helper III

How to display Power BI reports in office 365 site

Hi,

How I can display all Power BI reports in my office 365 site. I have 1 option for Provider Hosted App but I don't want to use Provider hosted app. How I can display Power Bi reports in my office 365 site. I don't have any Azure subscription.

Thanks and regards,

Krunal Patel

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krunalbpatel,

Based on my research, product team are working on embedding reports in Office 365 now. You can vote and comment on this idea item: Embed in SharePoint/Office365. To work around the issue temporarily, you can use DevScope add-in to embed tiles.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Is there a way to display Power BI reports in Office 365 site using Javascript or Jquery(rest call). We can load report using javascript, so can we load report using javascript or rest call?

Thanks and Regards,

Krunal Patel

Hi @Krunalbpatel,

As far as I know, it's possible to call rest api to display Power BI reports, see: Integrate a report into an app. If you want to get more detail information, you can post in the Developer forum to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors