Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

allanw
Frequent Visitor

How to disable marketing pop-up windows in Power BI Service portal?

Hi,

Today while logging into Power BI service portal, I got a pop-up window promoting some preview feature (screenshot attached). While this is helpful for some people, I prefer not to have such pop-ups displayed for our end users. 

Is there any way this can be turned off at the Power BI tenant level?Screenshot 2024-05-21 111925.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @allanw ,

There is no real way to stop these type of pop-ups at this time.  This is just part of the tool and is about letting you know when there is new functionality (or a change the Microsoft thinks is worthy of notification).  Tehre is no tenant level setting to turn off the pop ups that are built into the tool.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SaiTejaTalasila
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

Please check in workspace settings.It's preview feature that are promoting.

I hope they will adjust it in the coming update.

Hi @allanw ,

There is no real way to stop these type of pop-ups at this time.  This is just part of the tool and is about letting you know when there is new functionality (or a change the Microsoft thinks is worthy of notification).  Tehre is no tenant level setting to turn off the pop ups that are built into the tool.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.