Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to check the space utilized in the default Azure data lake factory for data flows ?

Hello Community,

We have been working on data flows in Service for quite some time. For some reason, data flows are not working consistently. I understand that the data which we transform in data flows gets stored in Azure data lake factory managed by Microsoft . (We do not have our own instance of ADLF ) . 

I also read some where that the maximum memory space given for premium capacity users is 100 TB for data to be stored in ADLF . As we do not have our own instance of data lake, we are not aware how much space is being utilised. As we see data flows are not consistent , questions like complete utilisation of memory may be used are arised. 

Could some one assist on how to check the memory space utilised ?

Thanks,

G Venkatesh 

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my investigations, I did not find a way to check the space usage. Maybe you can try to open a support ticket and see if they can help you if you are a PRO user.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors