Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

svaradha
Frequent Visitor

How to URL Filter Only Current Page & NOT Entire Report?

Hi,

I have a report published, that has 4 different sections (tabs) in it. I want to pass in a URL filter that will filter only the landing page, but what I notice is that, the filter is applied on "All Pages", thus filtering every tab. Is there a way around to apply the URL filter only to the current page and not be on to all pages? TIA!

2 REPLIES 2
blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

In the following blog post, Havens Consulting shows how to create an url with filters to a specific page in the report.  Not sure it will help in your scenario, but maybe worth a look

https://www.havensconsulting.net/blog-and-media/alternative-ways-to-drillthrough-with-hyperlinks

Thanks for sharing this video, but unfortunately this is not what I'm looking for. Basically, I want to restrict the URL filters to be on a specific page rather than being applied to all pages in a report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors