Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chinoos
Helper I
Helper I

Heat Map not loading in Power BI Web Services

Hi All,

I have problem with the Heat Map (which i installed from Marketplace/Store). Data is not getting loaded in Power BI Web services. It displays in Power Bi Desktop, but in service. Once I click on edit report in service, it display the data and once I click Reading Mode it is asking to save. After saving the report data is diplayed. If i refresh the page, it goes off. Please help me with this issue.

Screenshot1 : Data is showing in Power BI Desktop

Screenshot2 : Data is  not showing in Power BI service

Screenshot3 : Data is showing in Power BI service, once we click edit report

Screenshot4 : Once switching back to Read mode, its asking to save

If I open the service again or refresh data goes off

PBIDESK.PNGPBISERVICE.PNGPBISERVICEEDIT.PNGPBISERVICEEDITSAVE.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chinoos  ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chinoos ,

Based on my test opening the Heat map visual in Power BI Service using Google Chrome, it works well. You may use other browsers, and try it again.

23.png

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors