Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bnorthey
Regular Visitor

Graphs: Pin to Dashboard No Longer Working

All of the reports I was viewing on 10/28 can no longer pin to dashboards. If I click the pin on other items like tables, the modal pops up, but not on tables. I have tried multiple browsers, a restart, and even asked someone else within my company to try it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Honne2021
Helper II
Helper II

I have the same problem too! My reports run every month and I use to just easily pin all my charts in the dashboard, now, for some weird reasons, I cannot pin line graphs! I had tried updating my Power Bi Desktop, Clearing my cache, Deleting and reuploading all my reports but none worked. Please let me know if you were able to fix yours. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, yesterday I was doing a presentation and it stopped working! 

I tried it again this morning and still not working. 

Microsoft could you please advise ?

I have the same problem too! My reports run every month and I use to just easily pin all my charts in the dashboard, now, for some weird reasons, I cannot pin line graphs! I had tried updating my Power Bi Desktop, Clearing my cache, Deleting and reuploading all my reports but none worked. Please let me know if you were able to fix yours. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors