Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Analytics refresh in Power BI Premium - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Hello,

I have created a report with Google Analytics data from the Google Analytics connector in Power BI Desktop, and published it to our Power BI Premium environment. Signing in to Google in Power BI Desktop worked fine, so did refreshing the data in Power BI Desktop. But when I try to schedule refreshing, Power BI Premium shows an error message saying that the data source can't be refreshed because the credentials are invalid. When clicking on editing the credentials and logging in at Google I get the message "Sign in with Google is temporarily disabled for this app". 

How can I solve this?

Kind regards,

Frans Jan

5 REPLIES 5
MikeDeRebel

The issue is still here, I don't understand why you would mark this is as 'fixed'

Or is fixed supposed to mean that you are aware of the problem ???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mike, you are right. I unchecked the 'solution', since the issue is not solved yet.

The support page https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ states that an ETA for a fix will be provided by end of week 12/01/2019.

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Anonymous , @difriedman 

There was a known issue is going on with "Google ANalytics".

Please refer the support page for more details.

Google Analytics-Known Issue.JPG

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

Weka
Frequent Visitor

Same issue.  Is there any way we can subscribe to get an update once it is resolved or do we have to keep checking?

difriedman
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. Also looking for a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors