Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anselmojg
Advocate II
Advocate II

Goals Scorecard Dataset is empty

After the creation of a new Scorecard with a couple of Goals, the undelying dataset  is created successfuly in the workspace hosting the Scorecard with the predefined schema. However, it is empty. Is there anything that needs to happen to get content in the dataset???

anselmojg_0-1620326418229.png

anselmojg_1-1620326563262.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Everyone,

The good news is the issue has been fixed.  Unfortunately we could not fix existing scorecards so the scorecards will have to be recreated for the data to show up. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Justyna

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I´m having the same issue. Even with the right permission and choosing inside "Options" and "visualization options" the "DirectQuery", as you can see below. I´ve tried to create a new Goals after setting this permission but could not have access the data set as well. Also, if I try inserting the data in a basic table on a blank PBI report it doesn´t work. 

Afterwords, I need to congregate datasets from 10 or more Goals because I created one Dash to each Strategic OKR we have at the company. Is that possible as well?

Marlia_0-1651872773685.png

Hi Everyone,

The good news is the issue has been fixed.  Unfortunately we could not fix existing scorecards so the scorecards will have to be recreated for the data to show up. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Justyna

Hi there, I have created a new scorecard just now, but it is still empty. Are you sure the problem has been completely fixed? Is there a wait time between a scorecard creaation and dataset connection for it to work? 

Hello @ginskr ,

Try to refresh you dataset. Once it's refreshed, you should see the data there.

Cheers,

João Martins

Hi thre, unfortunatelly that did not help, still empty 

Just to be sure, have you refreshed your dataset here?

JOAOLBMARTINS_0-1622026475715.png

Other point, have you created some goals with some values, right?

Cheers,

João Martins

Hi João , thanks a million for the suggestions.  I was refreshing through PBI desktop,so that was not working but I refreshed through PBI service and now it's there. Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi Please wait for few minutes, it appears a bit later. It has been fixed and working for me

Its there now! Thanks a ton! 

AbhiSSRS_0-1621534468084.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here, hope this gets fixed soon. Any status updates on a fix?

JOAOLBMARTINS
Helper II
Helper II

We found this bug here too! Please, let us know when this issue is fixed.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for reporting this, the fix should be rolled out in a couple of days, stay tuned!

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes! I observed the same and reported back to Microsoft. Please log a ticket too or mention at the release post !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors