Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EdgarEstrella
Frequent Visitor

Gateway on endpoint is unreachable

Hi, first of all thank you for reading...

I´m new in POWER BI enviroment, the last week the automatic updates were working without problem, but this monday started showing problems. ´ve try deleting ON-PREMISES GATEWAY then installing the new version but it seams that can´t conect to the cluster... or that what I undestand. This is the problem...

best regards

Ninguna de las instancias de puerta de enlace de este clúster está conectada. A continuación encontrará más información sobre los errores específicos de cada instancia de puerta de enlace.Ocultar detalles

Identificador de actividad:365ee585-7600-4634-8c97-bc47dfb23d61
Identificador de la solicitud:e5577d2a-a604-5602-7edc-f7609a84f153
URI de clúster:https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Código de estado: 
Hora:Thu Nov 29 2018 09:58:14 GMT-0600 (hora estándar central)
Versión:13.0.7382.186
DATA:Gateway on endpoint '<ii>sb://wabi-south-central-us-relay36.servicebus.windows.net/da73f97f-bb00-465e-8a0c-fc7fe9f6f3e8/</ii>' is unreachable.
5 REPLIES 5
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @EdgarEstrella,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi everybody, I ain't solve the problem, it seems that gateway installed in the server is down or associated to another user, later today i'll be working with my IT department to change the configuration of the gateway, I hope this solve the problen and I can update automaticaly the reports. 

Hi, at last it work.

The user credentials that was configurated in the on-premises gateway, those not worked anymore, so now I update with my user the gateway and I am able to configurate automatic updates with sources in my company server.

thanks so much for the help

best regards to all

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @EdgarEstrella,

If I understand your scenario correctly that you have problems when you configure the gateway?

Please uninstall the on-premises gateway and reinstall the latest version on-premises gateway.

If you still get error, please share the screenshots of the error message.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@EdgarEstrella hello! 

Man look this article about all troubleshotting that is possible... be sure that all port are open, sometimes your IT department could change some port into firewall or something like that.

article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-gateway-onprem-tshoot

Please let me know if you got a solution! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors