Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

estebanb
Frequent Visitor

GIT Azure Devops integrated to PowerBi workspace is not making commit of Source Code changes

Hi All 

I am having a problem when I try to make the commit of my workspace. I have recently linked my workspace with more than one hundred reports to my devops AD git account.

Initially it detected all Source Control Changes to commit, I have made commit but only two reports are appearing in repository. I f I see the Source Control still more than 99+ changes are pending but source control is not staging the changes in git, to commit:

estebanb_1-1686371701256.png

If I check all my reports status all are uncommited, but neither are in stage to add to commit:

estebanb_2-1686371773306.png

If I check my AD Devops repository git only two reports are appearing in branch master.

estebanb_3-1686371919653.png

Is it a bug?
Why my other reports are not appearing in stage to be commited?

Why if an element is uncommited is not appearing in stage to commit?

How could I fix it?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Nimrod_Shalit
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

@estebanb sounds like something we would need to investigate.

can you disconnect and reconnect the WS again, while capturing fiddler traces?

since you don't get errors, we need to check the activity IDs to understand what's happening in the BE.

Thanks,

Before posting unlink and link account again action was performed without fix the issue. However, From tuesday June 13th, started to work and we were able to make git commit for all reports.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors