Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mantaga
Frequent Visitor

Full list of reports in my tenant / organisation

Hi all,

I want to receive a full list of all dashboards / reports created in my organization? 

My organization is using Microsoft 365. I am the portal admin and have access to PBI admin portal site where I can see the "usage metrics" report. Anyhow it displays only some of the existing reports & dashboards and I don't get why. Somehow it seems that only the existing dashboards are displayed and not the respective reports. I thought the metric report is used for all types of Power BI stuff (reports and dashboards). 

I can see "Number of Dashboards", "Number of User Reports", "Number of Datasets", but only as number, from where i can get the list, the report name, creation date, etc...

I've found a few solutions, but they date back to 2019 & 2020 and I thought there might be a better solution in the meantime than running a Power Shell Script:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Get-a-list-of-all-reports-and-dashboards-in-my-organization...

Thank you all very much for your help!

mantaga_0-1654638990563.png

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @mantaga 

You can use my blog post below which will not only find all the reports in your tenant but also you will be able to see which users have access to which reports and apps.

Which Power BI Reports do I have access to? - Part 2 – Using the Power BI Rest APIs for Apps and App...

And in Part 3 is where I create the PBI report

Which Power BI Reports do I have access to? - Part 3 - Creating the “Power BI Users Reports List” re...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

thanks for your answer @GilbertQ 

crazy that this seems to be the only solution, right now.

What is the goal of the usage metrics report? 

Furthermore: Is it also possible to scan the personal workspace of all users with your tool?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors