Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pceglie
Resolver I
Resolver I

Forecast line doesn't work in Power BI Service

Hi, on Power BI desktop forecast works perfectly but publishing report on the service generates the error:

Couldn't load the data for this visual
Couldn't retrieve the data for this visual. Please try again later.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Please fix it 

--
P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pceglie @AdonyG @asifrasool @JonasHaggblom @unascimento ,

Here is an existing ICM(302578079) for issue of loading visual containing Forecast. Fix for it has started to deploy into product environment and it will be generally available before the end of the Month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Today’s awareness of Power BI:

vcazhengmsft_0-1650592167758.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
asifrasool
Helper I
Helper I

@pceglie @Cado_one @AdonyG @unascimento The problem is resolved on my side. Check yours.

it's okay now

Thanks

Cado

For a few days everything has been working normally.

Thank you all for your cooperation

--

Pasquale

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pceglie @AdonyG @asifrasool @JonasHaggblom @unascimento ,

Here is an existing ICM(302578079) for issue of loading visual containing Forecast. Fix for it has started to deploy into product environment and it will be generally available before the end of the Month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Today’s awareness of Power BI:

vcazhengmsft_0-1650592167758.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Thank you so much.

Hi all,

same issue in France.

@v-cazheng-msft Please let us know when the fix is released 🙂

Thanks,

Cado

Hi @Cado_one ,

If your tenant region is france, the fix should be scheduled today. Please check it tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

AdonyG

Same problem in Switzerland...

asifrasool
Helper I
Helper I
unascimento
Frequent Visitor

I have same problem with Forecast. ..but before this error don´t occurred.

JonasHaggblom
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same problem in Sweden at the moment. I had to remove Forecast to be able to render the Line Chart diagram in Power Bi Services. 😞

KamilBiegan

Hi pceglie,

I've got the same. Is this global problem ? Power BI deskopt is ok but the chart od web service doesnt work.

Kamil

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors