Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bml123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Export full Power BI report into excel automatically

Hi,

I have a Power BI report with scroll bars where there is more data when you scroll right and down too.

When export to pdf or ppt the data that is there on the right is getting cut off and it's showing the data that is there only on the screen that's visible.

Is it possible to export the full report into excel automatically including the data on the right side and the data that is there down too?

3 REPLIES 3
v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @bml123 ,

If you need to maintain the color change caused by the conditional formatting of the cells, then it is recommended that you export to a pdf file.

Adjust the cell column width and window height to display all the content.

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo

bml123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi @v-jialluo-msft 

I have some columns with conditional colour formatting. All that is getting lost when I export like that.  Also I want to export all the pages of the report into either pdf/ppt/excel with no data being lost and retain the formatting. And need to do this automatically.

v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @bml123 ,

According to your description, you need to export the complete data to Excel.
You can try to select the export data of the visual, and the exported Excel can display the complete data.

vjialluomsft_0-1671091450805.png

vjialluomsft_1-1671091610142.png

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors