Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

y_solntsev
Regular Visitor

Error - "The key didn't match any rows in the table..." (Table dataset from dataflow)

Hello!
We have updatable dataset from the dataflow. Update works by scheduler.
Everything was good at 13/11/2019.
After this day received error message – “The key didn't match any rows in the table. Table: [any tables in project] ”
The Project and the Dataset didn’t change. Dataflow updating by scheduler and works is good, but dataset don’t update now.
What about this problem? Has anyone received similar error message?

1.png
2.png

4 REPLIES 4
katekul
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Have you been able to fix the problem? I am facing the same issue with the dataflows now, even with the datasets which were previously working. 

Same issue here!

Looks like something happenned on January 3rd:

katekul
Frequent Visitor

Just an update from my side. It is back to normal - the first successfull refresh was on January 12, so maybe there was some update. BTW I am located in Europe, Poland, so if it was really an update it might not be available in other locations yet.

Vucko
Advocate II
Advocate II

I receive same message since yesterday. I get this message for my reports which use dataflows - problem is in the dataflow which uses queries pulling data from SQL server, these queries use SQL statements to prefilter the data. When I connect to the dataflow directly, the queries which use SQL statements are not showing up (thus coming up as blank to reports). When the dataflow queries don't use SQL statements, it works fine and the queries show up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors