Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

minh23tran
Helper I
Helper I

Enterprise capabilities in Power BI

Hi, from this tutorial https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-admin-purchasing-power-bi-pro/ I'm trying to have my clients pay for their own subscription. The issue I'm coming accross is my domain is located in the UK and the billing page is a UK form. My clients are located in Canada and the Canadian form is completely different. How would my clients from canada pay or how should I change my settings so that the canadian form is always pulled. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi minh23tran,

If you mean the purchase page when click the Myself icon,  the language used under that page depends on the O365 language settings, or the Windows default language.

Did your organization use O365?

If yes, then to have the Purchase page showing in the preferred language for each user, we need to set the language under O365 personal page to the wanted language.

If the user account used to purchase pro license has been combined with Windows system, then the purchase page would automatically detect the system default language, and then display the page with the default language.

Some reference:

Change your display language and time zone in Office 365

If any further help needed, please feel free to post back.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi minh23tran,

If you mean the purchase page when click the Myself icon,  the language used under that page depends on the O365 language settings, or the Windows default language.

Did your organization use O365?

If yes, then to have the Purchase page showing in the preferred language for each user, we need to set the language under O365 personal page to the wanted language.

If the user account used to purchase pro license has been combined with Windows system, then the purchase page would automatically detect the system default language, and then display the page with the default language.

Some reference:

Change your display language and time zone in Office 365

If any further help needed, please feel free to post back.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors