Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nsundareswaran
Frequent Visitor

Embed power bi live data in powerpoint

nsundareswaran_0-1685108926822.png

Hello, 

I tried using embed power bi live data into powerpoint, it is working for me. I was able to download the PPT and able to interect with the dashboard. when I send this PPT to other users who has access to the powerbi reports, when they open this PPT they were shown the popup which I have attached as the image here. The visualisation appears as an image though unable to intereact with the visualisations
Can someone help me with the solution here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nsundareswaran ,

This error message means that your Microsoft 365 administrator has turned off the option to let users access the Office store. This may be done to prevent users from acquiring unapproved add-ins.

To fix this issue, you can contact your administrator and ask them to enable the option to let users access the Office store. They can do this by following these steps:

• In the admin center, go to the Settings > Services & add-ins page.
  • Select User owned apps and services.
  • Check the option to let users access the Office store.

Alternatively, you can ask your administrator to deploy the add-ins you need using the Centralized Deployment feature. This way, you can access the add-ins without going through the Office store. You can find more information about this feature here: Deploy and publish Office Add-ins - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nsundareswaran ,

This error message means that your Microsoft 365 administrator has turned off the option to let users access the Office store. This may be done to prevent users from acquiring unapproved add-ins.

To fix this issue, you can contact your administrator and ask them to enable the option to let users access the Office store. They can do this by following these steps:

• In the admin center, go to the Settings > Services & add-ins page.
  • Select User owned apps and services.
  • Check the option to let users access the Office store.

Alternatively, you can ask your administrator to deploy the add-ins you need using the Centralized Deployment feature. This way, you can access the add-ins without going through the Office store. You can find more information about this feature here: Deploy and publish Office Add-ins - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors