Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pishty
Frequent Visitor

Embed Power BI on Sharepoint doesn't work with FireFox only

Hello,

I tried to add my Power BI reports on sharepoint

But it never loaded on FireFox : always this loading logo

Pishty_0-1713971057833.png

I tried with :

→ incognito mode (on FireFox) => It works

→ Chrome / Edge => It works

So it seems to not work only with FireFox. I tried to clear cache but still doesn't works.

Any idea of where the problem can come from ? All my coworkers are using Firefox so i can't really change that.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pishty ,

I want to confirm the valuable input provided by the @Kaviraj11 . However, I noticed that more details are needed to fully understand the issue.

1. Try disabling Firefox extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions may interfere with the loading of Power BI reports. Try disabling all extensions in Firefox (you can do this in incognito mode as extensions are usually disabled by default) and then see if the report loads.

2. Enable third-party cookies. Many areas of Power BI require third-party cookies. Make sure third-party cookies are enabled in your browser settings. Firefox: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Exceptions and add app.powerbi.com.

If your Current Period does not refer to this, please clarify in a follow-up reply.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pishty ,

I want to confirm the valuable input provided by the @Kaviraj11 . However, I noticed that more details are needed to fully understand the issue.

1. Try disabling Firefox extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions may interfere with the loading of Power BI reports. Try disabling all extensions in Firefox (you can do this in incognito mode as extensions are usually disabled by default) and then see if the report loads.

2. Enable third-party cookies. Many areas of Power BI require third-party cookies. Make sure third-party cookies are enabled in your browser settings. Firefox: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Exceptions and add app.powerbi.com.

If your Current Period does not refer to this, please clarify in a follow-up reply.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your complete answer.

Adding app.powerbi.com as an exeption solved it, thank you!

To be sure, that means my coworkers also have to do it or is there any other ways to solve it on my own so others won't have anything to do ?

@Kaviraj11thanks to you too for your answer, i have the version 102.15.1esr of FireFox but i have no ways to update it at work, so i can't verify it

Have a good day

Kaviraj11
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi, a lot of users experiences issues with FireFox. Make sure you are using latest version of the Firefox. However, It's always reccommended to use Chrome or Edge instead.

Supported browsers for Power BI and Fabric. - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors