Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chris-F
Frequent Visitor

Email randomly disappearing from "Send Refresh Failures To".

Hello, I have been encountering an issue with the Power BI Service where I will enter in 4 seperate email addresses to be notified. There are many, many instances where I will just not recieve a failure notification, but other 3 people will. I have tried messing withi "Send to Dataset Owner". I have also confirmed that it is not dependant upon the data sources being taken over by the 1 other user in my workspace. It seems like it is completely random, but it removes me or him, and no one else.

Has anyone ran into this? We have so many datasets, it would be impossible for us to check the settings on the email extremely frequently. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
MartinRRose

Hello, I have the same problem. 

Emails randomly dissappear from "Send Refresh Failures to". In our case it is also impossible to check the datasets every day to make sure that the notifications are still working. Is this a known issue by now?

Thanks

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Chris-F 

Please refer to the following links in the hopes of helping you.
Solved: Send refresh failure notifications - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Cannot see Send refresh failure notifications to - Microsoft Power BI Community

Sending refresh notifications to others | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors