Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Esef
Frequent Visitor

Dropdown Rendering Askew and off Screen

Hi, this just started happening and was wondering if it is happening to anyone else. It is happening to others in my organization. I confirmed it is only happening when using chrome. The slicer renders as expected using Internet Explorer.  

Here is how the dropdown renders in the desktop version of the report. 

DesktopDropDownRendering.png

However, here is how that same report renders on the web service. Those dates are being cutoff at the edge of the monitor.

WebServiceDropDownRendering.png 

My two work arounds are to reduce the size of the window and move it slightly towards the middle of the screen to give enough real estate for the slicer to render. The other workaround would be to move the slicer towards the middle of the report to provide enough room to render when the browser window is full screen.

However, I would prefer the dropdown to work as intended. 

Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
I365SvcUsr
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem since this afternoon.

I found this answer in the comunity:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Slicer-dropdown-menu-appears-offset-in-Service-environment/...

Elisa

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
I365SvcUsr
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem since this afternoon.

I found this answer in the comunity:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Slicer-dropdown-menu-appears-offset-in-Service-environment/...

Elisa

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors