Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

equerystrian
Advocate I
Advocate I

Drillthrough to Error Details Scenario data conflict in Analytics for Analysis Service app

Hoping this is a viable place to submit feedback / potential error in the Using the Log Analytics for Power BI Datasets Template App (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Docs app. When I use the Drillthrough to Error Details from the "Error Details" table on the Error Summary page, conflicting Scenario filtering is sent to the Error Details page and both Scenario filters need to be cleared in order to see the actual Error Details. In this case, the Scenario is listed as "Query Completed"

See images below for steps to repro. Also heads up that the https://aka.ms/BYOLATemplateAppsDocs_AS link for on the Template App support section and in the "Help" page doesn't work. 

Error Summary page action Drillthrough from Error Details tableError Summary page action Drillthrough from Error Details table

Error Details report hidden page with conflicting Scenario filters shownError Details report hidden page with conflicting Scenario filters shown

Error Details hidden report page shown with Scenario filters cleared and error info visibleError Details hidden report page shown with Scenario filters cleared and error info visible

1 REPLY 1
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @equerystrian ;

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with this area, but you can check the limits first.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/log-analytics/desktop-loganalytics-reportg...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors