Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

fasikag

Does PowerBI support the "subscribe" button in app?

Three days ago, when I clicked on the subscribe button in apps...it resulted in "error message" (see the screenshot below.) Today, it looks like the feature is enabled and now only works in MSFT tenant. Is this feature officialy released or is this a preview feature that might go away in the upcoming days..weeks..months?

2017-08-25_1622.png

2017-08-25_1614.png2017-08-25_1616.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@fasikag,

The feature is not officially released, I guess it is a preview feature. Regarding to the release date, please keep an eye on this article: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-subscribe-to-report/ .

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft,

Is there any way to find out for sure wheather or not the feature is going to be working for MSFT tenant for the next couple of months (until it's officialy released)? Our org is dependant on this feature, and I need to make sure we can rely on it working until it's officially released.

I am afraid it's going to work for us one day and then not the next day. So I am looking for someone to confirm/verifty the consistency of this feature for the next couple of months.

@fasikag,

It is not recommended to use the feature that is not official released in production environment.

Regards,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors