Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vbikkina
Regular Visitor

Deployment Pipelines : The workspace contains the following items: Unsupported report

Hi,

My org has recently moved to premium capacity and we ould like to explore the use of deployment pipelines. However, when I try to assign my existing workspace to stage I get the following error.

The workspace can be assigned, however, when the workspace is deployed to another stage, items won't be deployed to the next stage. The workspace contains the following items: Unsupported report

Is there a way, I could pin-point the report which is causing this issue. 

BR,

Vik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vbikkina ,

You could learn more details  from Microsoft official article .

v-luwang-msft_0-1620812015466.png

Q:I'm getting a warning that I have 'unsupported artifacts' in my workspace when I'm trying to deploy. How can I know which artifacts are not supported?

A:For a comprehensive list of items and artifacts that are not supported in deployment pipelines, see the following sections:

Wish it is helpful  for you!

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vbikkina ,

You could learn more details  from Microsoft official article .

v-luwang-msft_0-1620812015466.png

Q:I'm getting a warning that I have 'unsupported artifacts' in my workspace when I'm trying to deploy. How can I know which artifacts are not supported?

A:For a comprehensive list of items and artifacts that are not supported in deployment pipelines, see the following sections:

Wish it is helpful  for you!

Best Regards

Lucien

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello!

Unfortunately it gives only the generic message so far. So you may need to tally your WS items against the list mentioned in MS documentation.

Deployment pipelines doesn't support the following items:

• Datasets that do not originate from a PBIX

• PUSH datasets

• Dataflows

• Reports based on unsupported datasets

• Template apps

• Workbooks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors