Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

brft
Frequent Visitor

Deployment Pipeline Failed: One Datamart not deploying

I have a dev workspace with two datamarts.  One of them migrates fine, but the other does not migrate.  No specific error is given, just a generic "deployment couldn't be completed" error.  I have tried the suggestion mentioned elsewhere (from 2020) to migrate the entire workspace at once, but there is no apparent change.  Sometimes I am experiencing loading issues on the service overall, where the deployment history sidebar won't become visibile, so it is hard to get more information.

brft_0-1699949458003.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brft ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally.Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brft ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally.Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the update! In the end, I rebuilt the datamart and it worked fine. It was also easier than I expected to replace the datamart as a reference in the PBI desktop--just had to delete the old then make the new, and all of the reports/visualisations switched to the new one automatically.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors