Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataset with Gateway

Hi,

I have had set up for me a gateway in my Org and this works fine (most of the time).

I have this setup for one report and it has been working fine, I have just gone to set up a new report with a new dataset in the same app workspace which will also use the same gateway but it is not showing in my gateway connection list?

Can you only have one gateway connection per app workspace, also this is currently running with premium.

Thanks

Griffy

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

I could not understand if you have gone to set up a new report with a new dataset, it shoud be a new datasource in one of your gateways, like below:

1.PNG

What is your desired reult for your problem?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I currently have the gateway setup on one data but I want the same gateway setup on another dataset.

The two datasets below;

image.png

When I go to the first dataset I see the gateway and can use it.

image.png

When I go to the second dataset which also would use the same gateway but will look at different tables/views, I am unable to see the gateway to set up the refresh.

image.png

Any help will be great

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-danhe-msft any joy?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors